____________________________________
I love to give without having to take or receive from others. Because to me, making them smile or happy makes me feel happy within. I can't express this emotion but those simple things makes me feel, Right, I just can't seem to find the exact word for this. Of course there are people that might live by this same thing, but some grow tired where their just don't seem to be appreciated back, there are those that can't seem to give anymore.
Yet to me, this giving has become a surge of energy that supports me and holds me back up. Makes me realise and come back to my sense at times. I do have to admit.
There use to be a post where I wrote that I found that I have this talent. A talent to add beauty and happiness in others life. To touch them, to leave footprints in their lives, to change them, made them realise, made them feel appreciated whether they know me anot. Because I have added a rainbow in them.
Today, I am back to this stage where I realised. I think I am coming back slowly.
This journey has not been easy on me, especially from the mid of August. It is still not an easy ride. I think at this point of time, it is just the beginning of my bumpy and rocky journey.
Not sure whether I am prepared for it, but I know deep down, I will survive it and come back stronger than ever. Just like old days. Each journey brings me back as a stronger and different person. But it builds and mould me to be me. Li Kah Yan who was born in Singapore but from Hong Kong where my origins are from Shanghai.
Never have I been prouder to annouce where I am from.
Hope you can feel this smile that is beaming in my heart. Because I want you all to know that, we are still strong and positive people. No matter how negative things may seem to be. Just hang on just a little longer because you will just be surprise what the ending might just turn out to be. =)